LIVE CHAT WILL BE CLOSED THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 27, THROUGH SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 30. WE WILL RESUME NORMAL HOURS ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 1.
IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL 1-800-USA-NAVY OR 1-800-USA-USNR.
Navy Chat is a one-on-one, highly personalized forum that gives you the chance to ask a Navy expert questions about career opportunities, scholarships, Navy life and any other Navy-related subject matter. Before you enter the chatroom, please read the Chat Rules below.
- To use Navy Chat, you must enter a Username.
- Chats will only be conducted during specified hours of operation.
- Profanity, abusive language and any material deemed unacceptable will not be permitted.
- If you attempt to use profanity or abusive language, or provide material deemed unacceptable, the chat will be terminated and you may be barred from future sessions.
- Monday: 7:30am - 12:30am
- Tuesday: 7:30am - 12:30am
- Wednesday: 7:30am - 12:30am
- Thursday: 7:30am - 11:30pm
- Friday: 7:30am - 9:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:30am - 9:30pm
NOTE: Chatroom hours are Eastern Time Zone.
CHAT AVAILABILITY OVER THE HOLIDAYS:
Please be advised that Live Chat will be closed for Holiday observances on the following dates:
- President's Day (closed February 17)
- Memorial Day (closed May 23 - 26)
- Independence Day (closed July 4 - 6)
- Labor Day (closed August 29 - September 1)
- Columbus Day (closed October 10 - October 13)
- Veteran's Day (closed November 11)
- Thanksgiving Day (closed November 27 - November 30)
- Christmas Day (closed December 25 - December 26)
- New Year's Day (closed January 1 - January 2)
If you need immediate assistance, please call 1-800-USA-USNR or complete a Request More Information form.
If Live Chat is unavailable or you prefer to leave a message, simply email us your question here.